RV Suspension &
Motorhomes can often benefit from RV suspension and steering upgrades. Depending on the type of upgrade you choose, you could minimize body lean, bouncing from the front to rear, vague steering and wandering. If your RV doesn’t drive the way you think it should, contact our RV mechanic at Mast Service Center in Etna Green IN at (574) 646-2127 for an appointment.
RV Suspension and Steering Upgrades
We can add any upgrades you want and many are available for RVs. The RV repair shop at Mast Service Center has the equipment needed to help make your RV’s ride better than it ever was. Upgrades include:
- Larger anti sway bars to help with swaying from side to side and to help with excessive tip while cornering. An anti sway bar can help keep the RV steady when big trucks pass you on the highway or when wind gusts try to push you to the side.
- Steering stabilizers to help control front tire blow outs, crosswinds, wind from passing traffic, rut tracking, road edging, and helps you keep control when you hit a pothole or debris in the road. Steering stabilizers also help with road fatigue, since you don’t have to fight the steering wheel as much.
- Springs with a higher compression rate and load rate for a smoother ride.
- Bell crank that bolts onto the frame creates the 90-degree connection between the tie rod and steering gear box. When this wears out, you end up with loose steering – play in the steering wheel.
- Motion control valves. These are installed in each air line in air suspension. They slow the rate of air that is pumped in and out of the air bags. Motion control valves help to reduce the side-to-side rocking common in taller vehicles such as RVs.
- Upgraded bushings for sway bars and the rest of the suspension to help keep everything tight.
RV Suspension and Steering Repairs
Before you upgrade your RV’s steering and suspension, we’ll make sure that the rest of the steering and suspension components are in good repair. Upgrading won’t help much if something else has failed.
When you come in for upgrades, we’ll check everything and make recommendations for repairs if we find any.
Why Choose Mast Service Center for RV Suspension and Steering Upgrades
Our technicians are ASE Certified and Hunter Certified for suspension and steering repairs and alignments. We are also a Spartan Certified and a NAPA auto care truck center. We provide professional and friendly service for all of our customers, including RV customers, whether you are a regular or you need our services as you are passing through the Etna Green IN area.
We are close to Elkhart, Goshen, Breemin, Walker, New Paris, South Bend, Bourbon, Nappanee, Plymouth and Warsaw, so if you need repairs, service, or you decide you need an upgrade and are in any of these towns, we are a short drive or two away.
Schedule an appointment to upgrade or repair your RV’s suspension and steering.
Contact Mast Service Center for Fleet Services
When you want to schedule service for your fleet or you need fleet repairs, contact Mast Service Center for an appointment. If you break down on the road, give the shop a call first at (574) 646-2127 to see if our mobile service mechanic for fleets can help you without you having to tow the truck to the shop.