Bus Repair & Service
Our diesel technicians can service and repair buses, whether they are school buses, tour buses or RV diesel pushers. If you have a fleet of buses, we also have a fleet service program that you can take advantage of. We’ll get your buses in and out as soon as possible without sacrificing quality.
If you have a bus that needs service or repair, or if you have a fleet of buses, contact Mast Service Center to discuss your needs or schedule an appointment.
When you need an auto repair shop mechanic that is certified to work on buses, you’ll find what you need at Mast Service Center in Etna Green IN. Some of the services we provide for buses include:
- Oil and filter changes.
- Replace fuel filters.
- Replace engine air filters.
- Replace cabin air filters.
- Coolant flush.
- Change radiator hoses.
- Flush transmission and change filter.
- Flush and replace power steering fluid.
- Flush and replace brake fluid.
- Wheel alignments.
- Balance and rotate tires.
Additionally, we’ll check several things while we are doing the service on your bus, including:
- Check the brakes.
- Check the accessory belts.
- Check steering and suspension components, including bushings, gearboxes, shocks, struts and springs.
- Check for oil leaks, coolant leaks, power steering leaks, brake fluid leaks and fuel leaks.
- Check the accessory belts.
- Check radiator hoses.
Bus Repairs at Mast Service Center in Etna Green IN
When you need someone who can do bus repairs quickly and with quality parts and labor, contact our auto repair shop to make an appointment. Our certified diesel techs have the equipment and tools to diagnose and repair your bus, whether you have a fleet of tour buses or you have a diesel pusher RV bus. Repairs we see in out Etna Green IN shop include:
The air conditioning system, including the compressor, condenser, evaporator core, accumulator / drier, orifice tube / expansion block and the high- and low-pressure lines.
- The heating system, including heater hoses and heater cores.
- The starting and charging system, including starters, starter solenoids, batteries and alternators.
- The engine cooling system, including radiators, thermostats, water pumps, hoses and fans.
- Sensors, senders and control modules.
- Engine and transmission repair.
- Turbos and superchargers.
- Suspension and steering, including gearboxes, bushings, power steering pumps, shocks, struts and springs.
- The braking system, including pads, rotors, shoes, drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, brake lines and master cylinders.
- The ABS, including sensors and the computer.
- Air brake system.
- Wheels and tires.
- Electrical issues, including lights, charging, starting, and wiring for the sensors and computers.
Contact Mast Service Center for Bus Repair & Service
No matter what type of bus you have, we can repair it or service it. If your bus needs repairs or if you have a fleet of buses that need regular service and repairs, contact Mast Service Center at (574) 646-2127 for an appointment or to discuss your fleet needs. We also provide mobile service for fleet vehicles.