Fleet Services in Etna Green, IN
Our ASE Certified and Hunter Certified auto technicians have extensive experience working on big rigs as well as smaller fleet vehicles. Our fleet customers return time and time again because of the quick, quality work and customer service we provide. Whether you need your trucks serviced or repaired, we get you in and out as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.
Contact Mast Service Center at 574-646-2127 to discuss your fleet needs, including service and repairs. We’ll help you create a schedule that best decreases down time for any fleet vehicle.
We understand that having even one vehicle down means money lost for your company. We work with you to schedule your vehicles for service when it’s more convenient for you, and we get them in and out as quickly as possible.
We’ll be sure to have service items, such as oil filters, oil, fuel filters, belts, hoses, air filters, and more in stock so your trucks won’t have to wait for delivery.
Fleet Services at Mast Service Center
We provide the services you need to keep your trucks on the road. Services include:
- Check and top off fluids.
- Check the brake system.
- Replace brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake lines, brake hoses, master cylinders.
- Air brake service.
- Flush coolant system.
- Flush brake fluid.
- Flush power steering fluid.
- Replace engine air filters.
- Replace cabin air filters.
- Replace fuel filters.
- Check steering and suspension.
- Check air lines.
- Check hydraulics.
- Check for oil leaks, coolant leaks, power steering leaks, and brake fluid leaks.
Fleet Repairs at Mast Service Center
As with services, we work to get your fleet’s repairs done as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. Some of the repairs we see in our auto repair shop in Etna Green IN include:
- Head gaskets.
- Fuel injectors, fuel pumps and fuel lines.
- Air conditioning, including compressors, condensers, evaporator cores, high- and low-pressure lines, accumulators / driers and orifice tubes / expansion blocks.
- Heating, including heater hoses and heater cores.
- Turbos and superchargers.
- Starters and starter solenoids.
Mobile Service for Fleets
We also offer mobile service for fleets. It saves you time if you break down on the road and we can come to you and repair the problem. Before you call a tow truck, contact the shop to let us know your location. We’ll let you know if our mobile service goes to your area.
Mobile services include but are not limited to:
- Tire services.
- Brake system.
- Hydraulic system.
- Air lines.
- Cooling system.
- Starter, batteries, and alternators.
- And more!
Contact Mast Service Center for Fleet Services
When you want to schedule service for your fleet or you need fleet repairs, contact Mast Service Center for an appointment. If you break down on the road, give the shop a call first at (574) 646-2127 to see if our mobile service mechanic for fleets can help you without you having to tow the truck to the shop.