Finding a service center for heavy trucks is often difficult – especially one that treats customers like friends and uses quality parts in servicing and repairing the truck while getting you back on the road as quickly as possible. Our Etna Green IN diesel repair shop specializes in heavy truck service and repair. Each mechanic has certifications, including ASE certification and Hunter certifications, and all of them keep up with new technology through continuing education.
When you need to find a shop that can service your fleet or service an owner/operator’s truck quick enough to get you back on the road again, yet with quality care and service, contact Mast Service Center for an appointment.
If you are broken down and can’t get to us, give the shop a call at (574) 646-2127 and ask about roadside assistance. And, if your truck is running but running poorly and you’re nearby, you can always drive right in and we’ll get you taken care of as soon as possible.
We are Close By!
We service a wide area and are relatively close to Elkhart, Breemin, Walker, Goshen, New Paris, South Bend, Bourbon, Nappanee, Plymouth and Warsaw. Visit our Etna Green IN truck repair shop for all your repair needs.
We’ll not only service and repair your truck, but we can also service and repair your trailer. We can repair box trailers, flatbeds, lowboys, auto haulers, reefers and more.
Trailer repairs include:
- Wheels and tires.
- Trailer brakes.
- Air lines.
- 5th wheel hitches.
- Landing gears.
- Electric and lights.
Big Truck Service and Repair
Keeping your big rig serviced helps to keep you on the road. Services we provide include:
- Oil and filter change.
- Fuel filter change.
- Chassis lube.
- Transmission fluid/gear oil change.
- Coolant flush.
- Change fuel filters.
- Check and top off hydraulic fluid.
- Check tires.
- Power steering fluid flush.
- Check for fluid leaks, including oil, hydraulic oil, transmission fluid, coolant and power steering leaks.
- Check air lines.
- Check accessory belts and hoses.
- Check batteries.
Repairs we often see include:
- Head gaskets.
- Fuel injectors and fuel pumps.
- Radiators, thermostats and radiator hoses.
- Accessory belts.
- Wheels and tires, including even and uneven wear on the tires.
- Brakes including pads, rotors, brake lines and hoses, calipers, shoes, drums, wheel cylinders and master cylinders.
- Air brakes and brake lines.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Suspension and steering including bushings, shocks, struts, springs, power steering pumps, gearboxes and power steering high- and low-pressure lines.
- Batteries and alternators.
- Starters and starter solenoids.
- Sensors and control modules.
- Heating system including heater hoses and heater core.
- Air conditioning system including compressors, condensers, evaporator cores, high- and low-pressure air conditioning hoses, driers / accumulators and orifice tubes / expansion blocks.
Contact Mast Service Center
When you need big truck service and repair, contact Mast Service Center at (574) 646-2127 for an appointment or direct your tow truck driver to bring your truck to us. You can give us a call when the tow truck is on the way to let us know you’re coming in. You can also visit our website to schedule an appointment. We work on fleet vehicles and independently owned trucks. We use only quality parts to repair and service your trucks.