During the summer heat, you definitely want the air conditioning in your vehicle to work. While Etna Green, IN doesn’t get as hot as southern states, if it’s a hot, humid day, your car’s AC is a lifesaver.
But if the AC is not blowing cold air as it should or not working at all, Mast Service Center, Inc. has certified car AC repair technicians who can diagnose and fix the problem. We service different kinds of vehicles, including passenger cars, one-ton trucks, and light-duty trucks.
Reasons You Need Car AC Repair
The air conditioning system has several separate components, which include:
- Air compressor
- Dryer or accumulator
- Orifice tube or expansion block
- High and low-pressure lines
- Controls inside the vehicle
- Air conditioning fan
- Serpentine belt
If any of the above components fail, you will need your AC to be repaired.
Car Air Conditioning Services We Provide at Mast Service Center, Inc.
Our car AC repair and services include:
- Locating refrigerant leaks: We use a special dye and a refrigerant leak detector to locate leaks. Once we find a leak, we can then replace the malfunctioning part. Any components in the system could leak. Once we find the leak, we’ll give you a call about the repair estimate.
- Replacing serpentine belts.
- Replacing compressors, condensers, accumulators/dryers, evaporator cores, o-tubes/expansion blocks, and AC hoses: When we open the system to the atmosphere, we must always replace the dryer/accumulator and the o-tube/expansion block. Any of these components can fail, though the most common failures are the compressor and the evaporator.
- Repairing or replacing HVAC controls, the air conditioning fan, sensors, wiring, and the blower motor and its resistor.
While electrical issues are not common, they also happen. Fortunately, we have the diagnostic equipment to determine where the electrical problem is located.
To keep car AC repair at a minimum, you should have your vehicle’s air conditioning system checked in the spring and again in the fall. We can check the AC and heating system to ensure everything is working properly and that the AC system has the proper refrigerant pressure.
Contact Mast Service Center, Inc. for Car AC Repair and Related Services
If you need car air conditioning checked, repaired, or maintained, don’t hesitate to contact Mast Service Center, Inc.
Call us at (574) 646-2127 for an appointment. We are located at 8608 North State Road 19, Etna Green, IN 46524. We serve Etna Green, Warsaw, Nappanee, and nearby areas in Indiana.